After 20 years in HR Tech, mainly vendor side, in commercial roles from CMO, CRO, COO and Strategy Development Director, in start-ups, scale-ups and multinational cooperations, I have just finished my first year as a Talent Acquisition Director. Or, more precisely, the Director of Carer Acquisition at Cera.
In this session, I will cover my advice now to the previous me about
* selling to TA Leaders
* the suitability of HR tech products to the actual demands
* candidate engagement - how much automation is too much automation?
* the rate of change a team can take
* the impact of a proper marketing, product and data approach
* the difficulty with hiring managers