Embracing the Talent Makers mindset How to build a culture of great hiring
Employer Brand • 19m
The ability to find, attract and hire the right people has become more competitive and more vital to business growth than ever before, demanding that the entire organisation engages in hiring. That’s where the Talent Makers come in - the hiring heroes and business leaders who are changing the way organisations prioritise and invest in Talent. These people-first companies are the ones that will win in their markets. In this session, Colm O Cuinneain will share how winning organisations win through a structured, inclusive and collaborative hiring process. He'll share the framework for talent making, and tips for developing exceptional talent strategies that lead to great teams. From your hiring strategy, to your employer brand, right through to your candidate experience, talent making is both a process and a mindset across your organisation. Colm draws from his own journey of scaling Greenhouse Software in EMEA, exploring how being a Talent Maker means being a hiring hero who makes the difference.
What you’ll gain as a talent or department leader:
- Strategies for wrangling chaos in your hiring process
- Tools for being a catalyst for change in attracting & retaining talent
- How taking on a Talent Maker mindset will enable your organisation to become a people-first company
What you’ll gain as a talent practitioner:
- An understanding of what it takes to be an exceptional Talent Maker and hiring partner
- A measurable, inclusive process for great hiring
- Strategies to reduce bias in hiring
- Tools and practices to deliver more value to your business partners
Up Next in Employer Brand
Love me, I’m the Candidate
Candidate experience has never been a hotter topic – #SpoilerAlert. But how to shine brighter than the competition is the true question of the age. Say hello to Jess Scarborough and David Macfarlane, PeopleScout’s aficionados of insight. Our duo’s big topic is showing career-seekers the love, so ...
Employer Brand isn't a Solo Act
No matter how you shape it, EB isn't a a solo act.In this session, I'll breakdown why you can't do it alone, along with the work and collaboration that is needed to be successful.